Montgomery County Office of Public Health (OPH) will be holding drive-thru flu clinics and weekly walk-up flu clinics in October. The Office of Public Health’s 2020-21 Influenza Immunization Clinics are listed below. New this year is that all sites will be by appointment only. Residents must make an appointment and register for a flu shot at www.montcopa.org/flu or by calling 610-278-5145. These flu clinics are for people who live, work, or attend school in Montgomery County. OPH will provide flu vaccinations to those six months of age and older. Accommodations for persons with disabilities will be available. The vaccinations are at no cost for Montgomery County residents. OPH will bill those with insurance. The below-planned sites are dependent upon vaccine availability.
1. Upper Perkiomen Middle School, 901 Montgomery Ave., Pennsburg, PA
2. Cheltenham High School, 500 Rices Mill Road, Wynocte, PA
3. Montgomery County Community College, 340 Dekalb Pike, Blue Bell, PA
4. Oaks Convention Center, 100 Station Ave., Oaks, PA
Walk up Sites-
5. Pottstown - 364 King St., Pottstown PA
6. Green Lane - 2144 Snyder Road, Green Lane, PA
7. Willow Grove - 1678 Fairview Ave., Willow Grove, PA
8. Lansdale - 421 W. Main St., Lansdale, PA
9. Norristown - 1433 Green St., Norristown, PA
10. Ardmore - 114 W Lancaster Ave., Ardmore, PA (in the parking lot next to IHOP)
To attend one of OPH’s influenza vaccination clinics listed above, residents must make an appointment and register at www.montcopa.org/flu or by calling 610-278-5145. Only those who have made an appointment and who have completed their registration will be able to receive a f shot at an OPH flu clinic.
For more information, please click here for the Flu Clinics Flyer.