Community Day SEPTEMBER 28th!
Worcester Community Day will be held on September 28th from 11am-4pm at Heebner Park. The event will feature moon bounces, rock walls, trampolines, food and snacks from various food trucks, and demonstrations from the Worcester Volunteer Fire Department. More information can be found at the link below.
If you would like to be a vendor at the event, or a sponsor of the event, it is not too late! Please fill out the forms found on the Community Day page below, or contact Steven Heintz at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Little Free Library Reviewers Needed!
Do you love reading, and telling others about the great stories you’ve read? We’re looking for boys and girls ages 8 to 12 who want to read and review a book from the collection of children’s books in the Little Free Library at the Township Building. We’ll even print your review in an upcoming newsletter!
Children who are interested in becoming a world-famous book reviewer should ask a parent to contact the Township Building at (610) 584-1410, or download and complete this form, and ask a parent to e-mail this to Steven Heintz at email@example.com.
Special Event information:
- Worcester Community Day - event page
- Medicare Information Seminar (September 17)- program info
- Morning Hatha Yoga (begins September 21)- program info
- Young Rembrandt's Preschool Drawing Class (begins September 21)- program info
- Young Rembrandt's Elementary School Drawing Class (begins September 21)- program info
- Registration for both Young Rembrandt's classes, as well as more information, can be found at https://www.youngrembrandts.com/chestercounty/view-classes-enroll/
REMINDER: Please register for programs as soon as possible! Programs can be cancelled as early as seven (7) days before the start due to lack of enrollment.
*please note: As new programs are developed, they will be added to this page. So check back often!*
Forms, calendars & some other helpful information...
Program Registration Forms:
Field Rental Forms:
Community Sponsorship Form:
Calendars and Other Community Events: