What are my Setbacks?
Searchable Worcester Township Code:
Zoning Forms and Applications:
Individual Forms and Information:
- Zoning Hearing Board Application Requirements
- Chapter 150: Worcester Township Code & Zoning Ordinance
- Worcester Township Zoning Map
- Worcester Township Fee Schedule
- Legal Notices pertaining to Zoning Hearing Board Applications
Informational Forms & Links:
- Chapter 150: Worcester Township Zoning Ordinance
- Pennsylvania Municipalities Planning Code - 22nd Edition, January 2015
Worcester Township Zoning Hearing Board
The Zoning Hearing Board is a quasi-judicial body. They hear applications concerning interpretations of the Zoning Ordinance and appeals of decisions by the Zoning Officer. The Board may grant relief from the provisions of the Zoning Ordinance based on compliance with established hardship guidelines, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania law and case law.
Members are initially appointed by the Board to three-year terms, then renewable each year at the Board of Supervisors' Reorganization Meeting.
*Please note that a completed ZHB application must be received by the Township no later than the last business day of the month to be scheduled for a ZHB hearing on the following month.
|Caesar Gambone||Vice Chairman|
|Tommy Ryan||Zoning Officer|
|Kristen Marin||Assistant Zoning Officer|
|Joseph J. Nolan, P.E., CKS Engineers||Assistant Zoning Officer|
|Keystone Municipal Services, Inc.||Building Code Official|
Appointed Zoning Hearing Board Solicitor:
Michael E. Furey
For zoning questions, please contact Tommy Ryan, Township Manager and Zoning Officer. The schedule for the Zoning Hearing Board meeting dates, pending applications, and application submission deadlines can be found here.