Subdivision & Land Development Activity
The following projects are now under subdivision and development review...
- Meadowood, The Grove - A 52-unit development at an existing retirement community at Skippack Pike.
- Palmer - A subdivision of seven commercial and one residential lot at Skippack Pike and Valley Forge Road.
- Sparango Construction - An eight single-family detached home subdivision on Berks Road.
- Whitehall Estates - A 39 single-family detached home subdivision on Whitehall Road.
The following subdivision and land development projects are among those receiving preliminary and/or final approval in the recent years, and construction has not yet begun...
- Church of the Nazarene of Fairview Village - A 2,100 sf addition to an existing church at Germantown Pike.
- Meadowood - A 4,190 sf addition for administrative offices and resident amenities at an existing retirement community at Skippack Pike.
- The Reserve at Center Point - A 25 single-family detached home subdivision on North Trooper Road.
- Stony Creek Village - Office, retail and restaurant buildings at North Wales Road and Township Line Road.
The following approved subdivision and land development projects are now under construction...
- Applewood Estates - A 23 single-family detached home subdivision at Berks Road and Skippack Pike.
- Arbor Reserve - A four single-family detached home subdivision at Bruner’s Circle.
- IBEW - A 17,340 sf addition to an existing training facility at Germantown Pike.
- Sycamore Estates - A 12 single-family detached home subdivision at Berks Road and Weber Road.
All plans are available for public review at the Township Building, Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 4:30pm.
Subdivision and Land Development Questions?
For Subdivision and Land Development questions please contact Township Manager Tommy Ryan at the Township Building (610) 584-1410.