Subdivision & Land Development Activity
The following projects are now under review:
- Addesso - A two single-family detached home subdivision on Hollow Road
- Palmer - A subdivision of seven commercial lots and one residential parcel at Skippack Pike and Valley Forge Road.
- Sparango Construction - An eight single-family detached home subdivision on Berks Road.
The following subdivision and land development projects are among those receiving approval in the recent years, and construction has not yet begun:
- Meadowood - A 4,200 sf addition for administrative offices and resident amenities at an existing retirement community at Skippack Pike.
- Meadowood, The Grove - A 52-unit age-restricted development at an existing retirement community at Skippack Pike.
- Reserve at Center Point - A 25 single-family detached home subdivision on North Trooper Road.
- Reserve at Center Square - A residential subdivision that includes 125 townhoime
- Stony Creek Village - Office, retail and restaurant buildings at North Wales Road & Township Line Road.
- Whitehall Estates - A 39 single-family detached home subdivision on Whitehall Road.
The following approved subdivision and land development projects are now under construction:
- Applewood Estates - A 23 single-family detached home subdivision at Berks Road & Skippack Pike.
- Church of the Nazarene of Fairview Village - A 3,800 sf addition to an existing church at Germantown Pike.
- IBEW - A 17,300 sf addition to an existing training facility at Germantown Pike.
- Sycamore Estates - A 12 single-family detached home subdivision at Berks Road & Weber Road.
All plans are available for public review at the Township Building, Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 4:30pm.
Subdivision and Land Development Questions?
For Subdivision and Land Development questions please contact Township Manager Tommy Ryan at the Township Building (610) 584-1410.