Current Recreation Programs
- PSCTA Tennis Under 10- The always-popular PSCTA youth tennis program returns! Children ages 10 & under can learn the sport and develop skills with help of professional coaches from the PennSuburban Community Tennis Association. Two spring sessions will be offered this year…
- Summer Session: Wednesdays- July 21 to August 18 (Make-up Date if needed 8/25)
- Fall Session: Wednesdays- September 8 to October 6 (Make-up Date if needed 10/13)
- All sessions take place at the Heebner Park tennis courts. Children ages 5 to 8 will play from 5:15 to 6:00pm, and children ages 9 and 10 will take to the courts from 6:00 to 7:00pm.
Cost: $60 for residents, $65 for non-residents. Players do not need anything except water, they supply all necessary equipment, if a child has a racquet then they should bring it.
- For more information, please click here or call 215-687-6223. To register, please click here for the form.
- Coerver United Soccer Camp- (June 28th- July 2nd)- Please click here for more information and to register.
Please note: As new programs are developed, they will be listed here. So check back often!
REMINDER: Please register for programs as soon as possible! Programs can be cancelled as early as seven (7) days before the start due to lack of enrollment.
Little Free Library Reviewers Needed!
Do you love reading, and telling others about the great stories you’ve read? We’re looking for boys and girls ages 8 to 12 who want to read and review a book from the collection of children’s books in the Little Free Library at the Township Building. We’ll even print your review in an upcoming newsletter!
Children who are interested in becoming a world-famous book reviewer should ask a parent to contact the Township Building at (610) 584-1410, or download and complete this form, and ask a parent to e-mail this to Mary Ann Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org.