Current Recreation Programs
- Morning Hatha Yoga (ONLINE CLASS AVAILABLE NOW) Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, In-person yoga has been suspended until further notice. Morning Hatha Yoga is currently available as a virtual class! Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Snapology Virtual Programs- )- Snapology is offering Worcester Residents six different virtual programs this spring. Click the link for more information on each program and to register. All classes will be held on Zoom.
- Kitchen Wizards Virtual Cooking Class- (begins March 14th)- Kitchen Wizards is offering numerous virtual classes for residents, including Kids in the Kitchen (ages 8-12), Supper Club (adults), Sweet Endings (adults). For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- American Red Cross Babysitting Class - (April 11)- Use the Registration Form to register. For more information, please contact Steven Heintz at email@example.com.
- Raising a Reader- (May 13)- Use the Registration Form to register. For more information, please contact Steven Heintz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coerver United Soccer Camp- (June 28th- July 2nd)- Please click here for more information and to register.
- Astronomy Star Party- (June 18th)- Details coming soon!
Please note: As new programs are developed, they will be listed here. So check back often!
REMINDER: Please register for programs as soon as possible! Programs can be cancelled as early as seven (7) days before the start due to lack of enrollment.
Little Free Library Reviewers Needed!
Do you love reading, and telling others about the great stories you’ve read? We’re looking for boys and girls ages 8 to 12 who want to read and review a book from the collection of children’s books in the Little Free Library at the Township Building. We’ll even print your review in an upcoming newsletter!
Children who are interested in becoming a world-famous book reviewer should ask a parent to contact the Township Building at (610) 584-1410, or download and complete this form, and ask a parent to e-mail this to Steven Heintz at email@example.com.